AquaRefining is a room temperature, water-based process that is fundamentally non-polluting. It utilizes an electroplating process that essentially builds lead one atom at a time producing some of the purest lead in the world.
This time-lapse video displays Electrolyzer V1.25 producing lead at the Aqua Metals facility in the Reno Tahoe Industrial Center in McCarran Nevada.
To see more AquaRefing videos
CLICK HERE ».
- V1.25L now produces 32+ kg of ultra-pure lead an hour, already DOUBLE of V1.0 ran in 24×7 production in 2019
- Modular deployment allows for flexible production sizing/li>
- Fully automated – runs with little to no manual intervention
- Installing AquaRefining at a smelting facility lowers overall emissions, improves lead quality, and reduces overall operating costs
- Produces 99.996+% pure metal – for ingot production or our new process to take direct to battery manufacturing
Real-time monitoring software that allows you to keep track of your lead production, key operating metrics and more…
- Real-time data logging
- Remote Access, for licensee operator and for Aqua Metals support
- Daily production dashboard
- Continuous improvement
- Potential extension to other plant operations